Time To Rebrand?
February 18, 2015
by Dr. Saadia Asif
Whether you are looking at yourself or your company, sometimes it feels like it is the right time to change. But taking that final leap into change can be difficult, so here are a few questions to help you make that decision.
As a company you need to ask yourself:
- Does our brand represent what we stand for today?
- Do our employees understand what the brand represents and how it delivers its promises?
- Do our customers see our brand as unique?
- Do we engage with our customers effectively to offer high value experiences?
- Is our brand relevant as we expand into new markets: Local, regional and international?
On an individual level the questions change slightly but remain relevant:
- Does my brand represent what I stand for and my ability to deliver?
- Do current and potential employers understand the value my brand could add to them?
- What is unique about my brand that will matter to an employer?
- Is my brand too narrow? Will it only appeal to a selected segment or group or does it have the potential to grow?