Case Study: Strategy Design
A mid-sized technology firm with a positive market reputation was having problems breaking out of its specific niche as a third party supplier. The organization wanted to create a stronger brand for itself and stand as a differentiated partner of choice for new clients.
After detailed discussions with the management to understand their vision for the organization and their milestones, we developed an overall marketing strategy focused on.
- Creating branded products for the target market.
- Identifying customization opportunities for products in sales materials.
- Channel identification, which in this case was primarily focused on direct marketing and below the line communications.
- Development of sales presentations.
- Creation of case studies to showcase success.
- Development of website to support other communications channels.